Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ratuhati/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ratuhati/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Car seat recommendation
collapse collapse

* Ratuhati di Facebook

* Carian

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Car seat recommendation  (Read 472 times)

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
Car seat recommendation
« on: March 08, 2019, 05:39:36 PM »
I am looking for carseat currently for my newborn baby....I wanted to get those which is for 0-3years old one. Any brands recomend?

- maxi-cosi
- Britax
- combi
- fisher price
............................. ...etc

Let's discuss and share your opinion. 

Offline carsturi™

• Zamrud
  • Suka? +2/-0
  • Abahnya Tsuraya, Tihany dan Tasneem
    • #twitter
Re: Car seat recommendation
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 03:02:38 PM »
For the newborn, highest rate for the best goes to
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Walnut Brown
Price from RM1,099.00  8)

While waiting for your child to grow out of their car seat, you'll need a newborn car seat in the meantime. Car seats for infants or newborns can be tricky as they're so fragile. The Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat can be used by newborns, up until they're two years old.

Sure, this might be a little more pricey in comparison to a newborn car seat, but you're able to use it longer.

credit : productnation.co
Quote from: Michael Josephson
Creating a child takes no love or skill; being a parent requires lots of both.
It's me at BabyCenter.com

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 07:39:50 PM »
I am looking for carseat currently for my newborn baby....I wanted to get those which is for 0-3years old one. Any brands recomend?

- maxi-cosi
- Britax
- combi
- fisher price

I heard that jpj gonna strictly examine the car seat for babies few months later. Must have in car if you have a baby

Offline myraahmaad

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 07:42:50 PM »
For the newborn, highest rate for the best goes to
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Walnut Brown
Price from RM1,099.00  8)

While waiting for your child to grow out of their car seat, you'll need a newborn car seat in the meantime. Car seats for infants or newborns can be tricky as they're so fragile. The Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat can be used by newborns, up until they're two years old.

Sure, this might be a little more pricey in comparison to a newborn car seat, but you're able to use it longer.

credit : productnation.co
OMG! I dont know the newborn car seat can be so EXPENSIVE!! I though it only cost RM 200-300 :-[

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 07:46:20 PM »

- maxi-cosi
- Britax
- combi
- fisher price

Same here. I have been choosing for quite a long time. Too many brands to choose and so difficult to make my choice :-\

Offline ratumalaysia

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »

- maxi-cosi
- Britax
- combi
- fisher price

britax is okay that ive been use for my first born child. and then i sell it because i dont want to keep it for so long as i dont plan to go for second child. try to look for prelove one first.

Offline kampongirl

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 09:53:29 AM »
OMG! I dont know the newborn car seat can be so EXPENSIVE!! I though it only cost RM 200-300 :-[
yeppp , a new one is pretty expensive, try to buy a used one. usually people will sell it when their infant are getting bigger

Offline carsturi™

• Zamrud
  • Suka? +2/-0
  • Abahnya Tsuraya, Tihany dan Tasneem
    • #twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 12:45:43 PM »

well, u seek for the best, i gave u the Best.
Quote from: Michael Josephson
Creating a child takes no love or skill; being a parent requires lots of both.
It's me at BabyCenter.com

Offline myraahmaad

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 07:06:24 PM »
yeppp , a new one is pretty expensive, try to buy a used one. usually people will sell it when their infant are getting bigger
Isn't the car seat can fit from infant till 2 years old? A used one might be a good idea. Do you know around how much for used car seat?

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 07:10:39 PM »
I heard that jpj gonna strictly examine the car seat for babies few months later. Must have in car if you have a baby
I saw this in the news too. That's why have to buy a car seat soon. But the price for car seat is extremely expensive for good brand and quality :-[

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 08:07:33 PM »

yep quite agree with you. did you buy anywhere specific? online store or something could you pls suggest them to me?

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 08:10:29 PM »
britax is okay that ive been use for my first born child. and then i sell it because i dont want to keep it for so long as i dont plan to go for second child. try to look for prelove one first.
good choice! already survey britax at few websites and looking out for preloved one as well. i found one in carousell. pretty cheap and still in good quality. should i buy it?

Offline wawan

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 08:35:59 PM »
I saw this in the news too. That's why have to buy a car seat soon. But the price for car seat is extremely expensive for good brand and quality :-[
new one is quite expensive to be honest. i bought a preloved one, theres someone advertise it on carousell and coincidentally on the same day i was looking for it. and guess who got a good quality car seat! hehe  ;D

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 11:08:47 PM »
yep quite agree with you. did you buy anywhere specific? online store or something could you pls suggest them to me?
if you're looking for second hand car seat, you might check it on carousell. My sister bought one baby trolley there, quite good quality

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 11:10:22 PM »
good choice! already survey britax at few websites and looking out for preloved one as well. i found one in carousell. pretty cheap and still in good quality. should i buy it?
Britax seems to have quite many good reviews. better you check the photo by the seller before you place your order ;D

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 11:13:03 PM »
new one is quite expensive to be honest. i bought a preloved one, theres someone advertise it on carousell and coincidentally on the same day i was looking for it. and guess who got a good quality car seat! hehe  ;D
OMG you're so lucky ;) is the car seat quality in carousell looks nice?  how do you make sure the quality of car seat before you buy it?

Offline ratumalaysia

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 08:52:25 AM »
OMG you're so lucky ;) is the car seat quality in carousell looks nice?  how do you make sure the quality of car seat before you buy it?
quality is like pretty good. the seller quite helpful and provide me with all the details picture as well! go try to look up there.

Offline kampongirl

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 08:56:04 AM »
if you're looking for second hand car seat, you might check it on carousell. My sister bought one baby trolley there, quite good quality
yes agree with you. im about to suggest carousell as well. i bought mine there. pretty cheap and good in quality!

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 11:27:47 PM »
quality is like pretty good. the seller quite helpful and provide me with all the details picture as well! go try to look up there.
My sis also said that the seller there quite good service, give alots of advice and helps before she buy the car seat.

Offline myraahmaad

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 11:31:02 PM »
they even provide details picture for you :o normally i scroll on internet they are only showing some pictures in advertisement. but i think for second hand item better can see exact photo not those advertisement photo

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 07:26:39 PM »
My sis also said that the seller there quite good service, give alots of advice and helps before she buy the car seat.
Yeap ive been hearing a good things about them too, what is the differences between carousell and the other apps?

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 07:28:19 PM »
yes agree with you. im about to suggest carousell as well. i bought mine there. pretty cheap and good in quality!

seriously? wow good for you? how is the experiences of buying things from carousell?

Offline wawan

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 07:35:50 PM »
i know right, been using carousell to buy few of babies stuff and it all goes well without any problem.

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 11:32:56 PM »
Yeap ive been hearing a good things about them too, what is the differences between carousell and the other apps?
for me i think carousell is safer compare to others. We order thru chat with the seller, no need to use whatsapp or phone number and also thru the chat you can ask more details about the item

Offline yewtff

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 11:34:25 PM »
i know right, been using carousell to buy few of babies stuff and it all goes well without any problem.
summore their price is slightly lower compare to market price. this is the greatest part of carousell. paying for baby stuffs is like extremely expensive

IKLAN

IKLAN PENAJA