Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ratuhati/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ratuhati/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Car seat recommendation
collapse collapse

* Ratuhati di Facebook

* Carian

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Car seat recommendation  (Read 473 times)

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
Re: Car seat recommendation
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 11:38:48 PM »
quality is like pretty good. the seller quite helpful and provide me with all the details picture as well! go try to look up there.
i just downloaded the apps, seems very easy to use and order. many choices there and the price are reasonable :D now time to think which one to purchase, any more suggestion for the size or brand?

Offline wawan

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 10:14:30 PM »
Isn't the car seat can fit from infant till 2 years old? A used one might be a good idea. Do you know around how much for used car seat?

Yah, depends, sometimes more. i cab fit my child up to 3 years as she small in size.

Offline noorfaridahh

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »
I saw this in the news too. That's why have to buy a car seat soon. But the price for car seat is extremely expensive for good brand and quality :-[
yahh i know right. carseat nowadays cost a lot so we might as well looking for the best and cheap one

Offline kampongirl

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2019, 10:21:05 PM »
seriously? wow good for you? how is the experiences of buying things from carousell?
i have a great experiences using it without any problem. it kinda save a lot of my times and money as well!  ;D

Offline ratumalaysia

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 10:25:28 PM »
Yeap ive been hearing a good things about them too, what is the differences between carousell and the other apps?
less effort and less time consuming. you probably feel a lot safer using carousell than any other platform to be honest.

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 10:57:52 PM »
summore their price is slightly lower compare to market price. this is the greatest part of carousell. paying for baby stuffs is like extremely expensive
Well the price is also very important. i always keep my eyes on those supermarket sales, buy alot of stock when the sales. when you only have one baby, still not big problem. but once you have more babies, it will be a big expense on these baby items

Offline blaalaaa

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 11:00:50 PM »
yahh i know right. carseat nowadays cost a lot so we might as well looking for the best and cheap one
i've found some of it in carousell and now comparing the photos the seller show to me. the seller give me some advice on how to choose baby car seat also, nice service :D

Offline myraahmaad

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 11:04:53 PM »

Yah, depends, sometimes more. i cab fit my child up to 3 years as she small in size.
if plan to use for few years, then i think i need to be more careful when choosing the infant car seat. luckily the seller all showing details photo for the second hand car seat, so i can check it more thoroughly

Offline wawan

• Topaz
  • Suka? +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2019, 11:29:42 AM »
I think my sister used to sell barang2 anak dia kat carousell.. dia beli byk mainan untuk baby.. after 4 years old, dia jual. Senang je nak jual... dan keselamatan tu yang penting.. tak perlu bagitau private number.. just chat on the apps

IKLAN

IKLAN PENAJA